Enhanced Content Server Business Solutions
Customizeable OpenText Content Server Modules to enhance your business processes
Content Server Enhancements Module
Our Content Server Enhancements Module is a compilation of commonly requested features for the OpenText Content Server. Upon module installation, the following new features will be available to Content Server users:
- View Object Permissions without “Edit Permissions” privileges
- Email Short Link from Browse Page
- Set Catalog Mode when Item Created
- Set Nickname when Item Created
- Set “Personal Assignments” as Default Start Page
- Set “Personal Favorites” as Default Start Page
Each of the features listed above is optional and may be enabled or disabled from the Content Server Administration pages.
Content Server Workflow Extensions Module
Wisteria’s Workflow Extensions Module is designed to meet the most commonly requested features for OpenText Content Server Workflow. The module includes the following Workflow extensions:
- Extended Workflow Email: expanding the capabilities of the email process with Workflow Variable Replacements Extension package and improving the workflow email process with custom defined values.
- Extended Workflow Monitoring: enhancing the capabilities of workflow management with The Workflow Monitor and enabling customized monitoring and notifications based on workflow Start Date, workflow Due Date, workflow Attribute Date Fields or even Form Date Fields.
- Extended Workflow Notifications: taking control of your workflow notifications with Workflow Monitoring and Notifications package. Ability to define your own email schedule of Workflow notifications based on specific events, date attributes and other custom settings.
Content Server-to-docuBridge Module
The Content Server-to-docuBridge module provides a Content Server interface for exporting documents from a Content Server Repository to the docuBridge Submission Management software for the life sciences industry.
Content Server-to-docuBridge module features include:
- docuBridge Export Command - validate documents for exportability and evoke docuBridge export from the Content Server
- docuBridge Audit - docuBridge Exports events are audited at a document level and the audit data is stored and accessible under a “docuBridge Audit” properties tab.
- Content Server-to-docuBridge administration - available only for Content Server Admin users, this feature enables admins with access to Editing LLDBridge Module INI File & Content Server to docuBridge Attribute Mappings.