Content Server Application Development
We turn your OpenText Content Server environment into a fully-functional business application
Wisteria’s Content Server Application Development services go beyond pure development. Our team of OpenText certified consultants and developers provide a comprehensive assessment of your business needs and translate them into Content Server technical components.
When implementing Enterprise Information Management solutions we aim to provide an out-of-the-box solution that integrates well across the Content Server environment and comforts to industry standards.
Our Content Server Application Development services include:
- Identifying business needs and translating those needs into Content Server technical components;
- Design and development of custom applications or solutions that integrate with your Content Suite;
- Developing Workflows, Forms, WebReports, or Web Services that integrate with external 3rd party interfaces and servers;
- Data migration - moving documents off shared drives and into Content Server;
- Developing solutions that have been planned and specified by business analysts;
- Upgrading existing customisations to new platform version
Our team of business analysts, consultants and developers will work closely with your team to understand the current business processes of your organisation and utilize the build-in features of the Content Server workflows to provide a solution tailored to your environment.
Need further Content Server support?
Wisteria’s Content Server Application Development services include additional support for clients. Our Content Server support services include:
- Software administration and maintenance
- Software installation
- Third-party module analysis, installation, and configuration
- End user support
We provide support for all lifecycle phases of a business process. By utilizing the Content Server out-of-the-box experience, we provide performance enhancing customizations that complement your Content Server environment.